Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thoughts...

Lately my thoughts have been wildly going everywhere. It almost seems uncontrollable. I could be doing my history during school and learning about how the land is formed, and then all of the sudden I'd be thinking about the Ancient Language of the Elves in Lord of the Rings without even realizing it. My mind just trails off course so quickly. I think that has been my major issue lately. I keep getting sidetracked. I just have to keep my focus on God. Whenever I get depressed about what I am thinking about (forgetting what I'm thinking about is not what I should be thinking about) I just have to realize why I am depressed or feeling wrong and focus back on God. It works every time, too! Imagine that. God has been helping me a lot lately on not focusing about the past, but on the future, on the man I am to become. I am so thankful that God is always there for me in my times of troubles and depression. Thanks, God.

No comments: