Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Passing On....day by day

Another day gone well! I had an excellent time teaching kids at spanish today. Even though they were the tough one's today. We get 4 different age groups of kids and somehow the older ones are more rebellious......hmm.... I just got signed up for my new online college course for the second semester of spanish. Thank you mom for all the hard work you do for me on helping me get signed up for classes and just all my schoolwork stuff. I am truly blessed to have a mother like you! I can't wait to see what God wants to use me for with all this spanish. Maybe I'll be a famous mexican song writer and singer. I actually wouldn't mind doing that and I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind either! Today me and my dad started our workout schedule that we are doing together. Yesterday we finished our maxes and today we did 3 sets of 12 on each workout, and there are 12 workouts. It all is done on the BowFlex that we have. They are pretty handy workout machines, and it is a good reminder of how out of shape I got over winter break. But I am determined to fix that.

Kenny

No comments: