Monday, February 1, 2010

Past Week

So my past week has been pretty cool. Wednesday I went to the school and helped Sansei Brian teach kids Jujitsu (Martial Art) at the school for P.E.. I worked with some of the older guys and it was a very interesting experience teaching guys that are older then me, especially since they normally are the ones teaching me. I also went to youth and learned how we can trust God even though we can't see him. Thursday I went to Jujitsu and I was surprised that I made my dad tap out when we grappled. But I'm sure if he really wanted to he could make me tap. Friday I went to Outdoor Ed. Saturday I went to a men's breakfast with Seong Min (Korean Exchange Student) in Colville at the Colville Assembly of God. Then we went home and went to a basket ball game that was amazing! Best game of the season. I was on JV and we won by like 30 pts and the GV lost by like 20 pts and the BV won by like 10 pts. It was my best game of the season, even though I only made one basket. It also was the last game for JV of the season. Sunday I went to a game night thing at our church with a few friends and we had an awesome time! Today I read Numbers 11. It talked about how the Israelites were complaining and then Moses was upset that God is giving him all that weight and so then God gave some of it to the other leaders. Its a pretty cool chapter. I am going to guitar lessons again finally, yea!!!!!

1 comment:

Eldon Kelley said...

I'm proud of you bud. It's great to get to follow your life on hear. Keep up the following Jesus part! Good choice.