Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A day at Spokane

Well... Monday 12/16/10 I went to spokane with Auston Rich, Min, and Martha Cook. Auston stayed the night sunday and since it was President's Day on monday we got up at 7:30 to go to Martha's house to leave. We left around 9 and we wanted to leave around 8 but oh well. The ride over was good and when we got to spokane we went shopping at the River view mall which didn't have a lot of what we were looking for, but we decided to look around anyway. We went to that mall specifically to watch Avatar, my new favorite movie. We watched Avatar on the big IMAX screen and in 3D which I've never done, either of those. It was truly a new and exciting experience! I am definitely going to get the movie when it comes out on iTunes. After Avatar we went to the North Town Mall and Auston bought StarCraft(computer game) and then we went all around the mall being bored while Martha went to Costco. We all went to Walmart on the way home and Min and I bought StarCraft there. Now all three of us (Min, Auston and I) have StarCraft and we are going to play online together more often. Our drive home was safe, just like the one going there. I had an awesome day hanging out with Min and Auston and I can't wait until we do it again!

1 comment:

Eldon Kelley said...

Dude, that is awesome. Glad you had a chance to hang with the friends for the day. You are truly a great son. Love ya man!