Monday, September 13, 2010

School again...

Well, school has started and it has not really changed. Its the same old same old, just a little bit harder. School for us this year is taking place in our house which is quite cool because some of our friends are doing it with us. It makes it a lot better and more fun.

Since the last time I have posted I have found some new hobbies. One of them is StarCraft 2. It is a Strategy game made by Blizzard and it is extremely fun if you like Real Time Strategy games (games where you control almost like a city with little army dudes and go kill other cities or just economy games like that). I don't know what it is but those games are just so fun! Maybe its because God called me to be a leader and I just love strategy and leading... Ha ha. If anyone reading this blog has a StarCraft 2 account then please send me an email. Another one of my soon to be hobbies is the iPod Touch 4g that I have been waiting for, for so long! I literally have been waiting for an iPod Touch with a camera since before the 3g... So Yah now that they have that. I am going to buy one soon.

News on my car: Well... Good news and Bad news. I got the oil pan off and now I need to somehow get it out of the way. But to do that I need to unbolt a couple parts off the axle to drop it down or I need to lift the engine. I am going for the axle thing because it sounds easiest. So yah... All I need is some time and motivation. And I think I have time. I just use it for Farmville and StarCraft 2. Probably Shouldn't be using my time for that though.

Also If you want you can check out my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/personwithak
It has some new videos every once in a while.

No comments: