Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Car



Well, I just got a new car. Its an AMC Eagle. They are pretty sweet! I changed the steering wheel on it yesterday to a racing styled one and now I have to take the oil pan off so I can replace the rear main seal. Then it wont eat through gas so much. I am getting excited about summer. Once I get my license I will be able to drive around anywhere in my new car! Hopefully summer won't fly by very fast. Lately I have had lots of fun with Tien', Min, and Auston. I wish Tien' didn't have to leave. I am going to miss him a lot! We are having lots of fun before he leaves which is in like 1-2 days. The Min Leaves the 17th. And then the Rich's leave the 21st! Everyone is leaving.... :( I hope this schooling program that my mom is setting up called ONVI is going to work well. It sounds awesome and we might do some good stuff for the town. Oh and I recently painted my room. It is pretty cool. Toady I am going to try and get more bolts off of my car, and also I am going to try and break up more cement in the back yard.

No comments: