Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow......

Wow.....I havent been on this site in a while......oh well, its not like people look at it anyway. I have a an interesting summer and time since I last blogged. I wont tell all about it though. Its too long. I'll just start over.

So this last week I came home from a camping trip up at meadow lake. It was awesome and we had a blast! We were kinda bored though and we decided to go to Ione to get ice cream and swim in non leeched waters. But when we got to the river, there was a bunch of boats there and they werent just any boats. They were Hydros. It was awesome because they had a big race going and we watched for a while. We went back to the camp a little later. The only thing to do at the camp was like ride bikes. So we got a good workout from that. Well Im going to try to keep this blog updated but I dont know.

See ya'll

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that I know you are going to keep it up, I will watch it.

Kenneth said...

Thanks grandma!!!

Kirsten said...

Ken, I like the new white background. Keep up the posts! Miss Kirsten