Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kettle Float Trip

Well, I survived Kettle river once again. We normally float the Kettle river once a year. It was actually reasonable temperature this year. The trip itself was great! We got out up at Orient and then floated all the way down to Eye beach. There was the cliff jumping that we do every year, and there was the flipping over on the rapids. Some people got bruised on the rapids. The people that went were the Arrells, Jougets, Shorts, Kelleys, Cody Scott, Alexandra Balczewski, and Steve Henry. Speaking of Steve, he jumped off the cliffs with the rest of the kids and he did a backflip off a rope swing. He surprised a lot of people, including myself. I can't wait for the next trip already. These last few days have been kinda nerve racking. Just school starting up here in a little while is scary. I'm slightly excited though because I get to see everyone again and I'm getting closer to college. I'm heading to the coast here soon. I'll post all about it when I get back. Its a 3 day trip.

Stay tuned,

Kenneth

No comments: